onsdag 17 september 2014


Today I arrived in one of Australia’s most modern cities. I arrived in Brisbane. Brisbane is in the north east coast of Queensland and the city is most famous for its architecture and its nightlife. The first thing that I wanted to do was to have a boat ride. Having a boat ride is the easiest way to explore the city and its structure. I took the boat ride late at night because I thought it would be cooler to explore the city when all the towers lit on the coast. The boat ride was spectacular and I got this incredible picture of the coast of Brisbane.

This is the last city that I am going to visit here in Australia. I’m sorry if you guys expected me to discover more cities like Canberra or Adelaide etc. But I only have a 3 week trip so I wanted to explore the cities that I am interested in.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar