måndag 22 september 2014

God bye Austalia!


It’s early in the morning and I am going to take a flight to Stockholm via Mumbai. This trip has probably been the best trip ever. Australia is amazing and it has so much to discover. It has been an incredible journey for me. I have been with the aborigines and learned about their historical culture. I have also been in a lot of zoos and have discovered the coolest animals ever, like the Koala or the platypus. I have been in amazing beaches and amusement park. I have been scuba diving and have attended a fantastic concert. This trip is unforgettable and I’m really going to miss this place. If you have never been to Australia, go check it out because it is a life-time experience with a lot to discover. Now I am in Brisbane international airport and I’m ready for check in.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar