fredag 12 september 2014

A bad day!

Hi everyone. I’m sorry I didn’t write yesterday. I had eaten something bad so I didn't feel so good in my stomach. I also got a high fever and it is horrible. I could barely get out of bed because I felt so bad. This is an advice for you guys who is watching my blog. If you are in another country that you never have been in before, you really need to think where you are going to eat and drink. Some restaurants are very good and have good quality food but some doesn’t, even if it looks good. Think about that because if you eat bad food it can ruin your trip. Luckily I feel a lot better so I could write this to you guys. I’m sorry that you expected something else, but stuff happens. But don’t worry, tomorrow I will go and discover my last day in Melbourne. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar