måndag 22 september 2014

Dream World. The best water park ever!



Today I went to Dream World in Brisbane. It’s an amazing water park and it’s probably the most popular amusement park in Australia.  It was very hot today, about 30 degrees Celsius so a perfect day to go to an amusement park. The park was amazing and it’s actually the best water park that I have ever tried so if you are going to Brisbane, Australia I highly recommend to visit this amusement park. The park has a lot of water slides and rollercoasters, both for young and adults and they are hilarious. I really like roller coasters, especially the scary ones because they usually go really fast and have a lot of loops. This is my last day here in Australia so now I’m packing my stuff while I’m writing this post. My flight goes early in the morning so I will probably go and get some sleep

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar