måndag 25 augusti 2014

Australia i'm here!!!


I just arrived at Sydney international airport and it's huge!!! I'm super tired after the long flight and when I get out of the airport the sun is going to burn on my skin. I’m already starting to feel that this is going to be a good trip. I can’t wait to see different animals that don't exist in other places of the world like the platypus or the koala. I'm also interested of seeing the harbour on the coast of Sydney, the architecture of the city, museums etc. I'm not going to stay in Sydney the whole vacation. I'm also going to live with the aborigines for one day or two, and I'm also going to stay in the tropical forest in the north for a couple of days. I'm going to stay in the biggest cities and I will try to find the most famous animals of Australia. I've been in all continents except for this one so I’m really excited about this.

So far so awesome!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar